Lunch Break Musings

T-minus two days till I start my new job, and let me tell you this past week of waiting has been painfully slow. I have nothing truly against Hertz. They got me to California, they have been providing me a source of income for barely over a year, but man, this weighs you down sometimes.
In other news, the Bears lost. Well I can rationalize they owned that game until the end of the third quarter and even then it took a trick play and injuries to let the Chargers win so that's okay. Now the injuries, that brings tears to my eyes. Mike Brown is out. If Urlacher is the man than Brown is his shadow, every thing he is just without the recognition. That and the rookie who went out are gonna really, REALLY, hurt our Super Bowl hopes. In other NFL news I watched the Niners game last night and man did they get lucky. Stupid Cardinals should have swatted that fumble out of the in zone and they would have won with a touchback.

I'll keep you posted with KPIX updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019