Tuesday's Faux Shopping Spree

So you may be asking yourself: what is with this big green chair and a half? Well I'll tell you. This past Tuesday (2/28), Marieta and I were bored so we got something to eat and than we went to Pier 1 for some fun. The store was wicker crazy so we left and than I just decided: hey we're out, we're not spending money but we are having fun faux shopping so let's keep this gravy train rolling. NOTE! I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHIGN BECAUSEE I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY!!! THIS IS JUST FOR FUN! Which brings us to Homemakers. Marieta and I just decided let's pick out our favorite in each area (i.e. which we want to buy for our place). Well here it is Chair and a half/Ottoman are the coolest thing on the planet. Marieta and I can sit in this chair and not touch each other. It is huge, deep, comfy. Everything I need in a piece of furniture I love. This is the first buy we make when we move in together and need some furniture.

Here is the couch that goes along with the Chair and a half. Now I could keep my couch and my chair but both are way gross, past their prime, and on top of it not very comfortable. They were free however.... Check out how deep this couch is! marieta is 5' 5"... so many pillows and so green... fun fun fun!

Now here is a bed I can get my buns in. That frame is cool. It's like a sleigh bed but more hip and it's simple. Definitely something to consider. now all I need is a job, some cash, and a place to put all these beautiful goodies... can you give me a job?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019