Friday night and I am dragging

Dude, I ran 7.5 miles tonight. I think I could have done another time through my course and worked it up to 10 solid miles... that is my next goal. 10 Miles! That is more than a 15k. A year ago I was so proud when I ran a 5k for the first time. Hells yeah. I am goin to get this marathon bidness down. I averaged 8.5 minutes per mile tonight. Good lord... I am freaking toast right now. I would go to sleep but I don't want to sleep until something crazy like 4am and wake up for good.

This weekend I am a loner. With Marieta gone to Minneapolis to vist her friend Sarah and nobody in town hang with I have nothing going down all weekend. I would be going to the Mini Apple as well but Corey was busy with shit all weekend so we're gonna hold off on our reunion for a while. Maybe the Frozen Four or the Final Four. Okay... This kids gotta collapse on the couch. Love you monkies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019