The Holy Grail

Do you know me? What is my favorite food? (Chicken Fingers) Who is my favorite Restraunt? (Cheddars, primarially for their mind blowing chicken fingers). Well if you ever go out to eat with me chances are I am ordering chicken fingers unless I am at a formal restraunt or somewhere known for a certain dish. NOW! tonight is interesting. I was gonna just eat a turkey sandwich but then I remembered that I had some chicken just chilling out in the fridge needing to be cooked tonight. I wasn't very into it (mainly because I was worried I was going to spend a lot of time for not a lot of tastiness). I couldn't have been more wrong.

I took my chicken fingers and dregged in flower, egg, a secret mix of spices, wrapped each in square of mozzarella cheese, toothpicked em shut, and shoved them in the oven. In 12 minutes the kitchen smelled like heaven. Holy jibblets, I'm not sure if it was the mozzarella, the secret spice mix, the buffalo dipping sauce, or the hunger induced from running six miles today (go me!) but good gracious they were perfect. Next time you're with me around dinner time we need to cook up this stuff. SO SO SO SO GOOD! Here are some pictures.


Ready to be tossed in the oven
Ready to be tossed into my belly. So perfect, now I am truly a chicken finger (tender, nugget, death-ray, etc.) connoisseur. My belief is to be a connoisseur you need to have tasted the best and I don't know how to improve on these chicken fingers... so tasty....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019