Besides my losing, last night was awesome

For all you people who say the first round is great because of all the upsets, you must not watch any basketball all year. What teams went down in the first round that were "locks" to advance. I mean Kansas was young, Syracuse underachieved all years, Iowa is a perrenial up and downer, and Oklahoma was luckily hobbled their way through 4 straight one point wins at the end of their regular season. So NO!!! The first round is where we learn that some of the big schools are pretenders and teams like Bradley and George Mason aren't given their credit. College basketball regular season is solid across the board. Teams are scouted and destroyed all year long. If Bradley played Duke year in and out they would have a competitive record with them no matter what blue chips duke gets.

All right, so why is the third round the best? Because in the third round we get to see monster combat. If you saw West Virginia vs. Texas last night you know what that game was all about. A three point shooting, crafty defensive team vs. a brusiing, speed team. God I was so behind West Virginia but in the end I wasn't upset because they aren't my teams. They tied it with 3 seconds left and lost with a buzzer beater. SO GREAT! Gonzaga vs. UCLA? I hate UCLA. Basketball, football, volleyball. They are worse than Duke in my opinion... well maybe not duke, but they were Duke before Duke even discovered what basketball was. But last nights game? whoooooo! Gonzaga just blew that lead. Horrible play down the stretch; bad shots, passes, game plan. God I wasn't for Gonzaga as I much for their mid-major status and the fact I am tired of hearing about Gonzaga not getting it done. Same reason I wanted the Colts to win because now all we're gonna hear next year is how Peyton can't get it done. I HATE REPETITIVE SPORTS COMMENTARY! ESPN I'M LOOKING AT YOU!

Saving the best for last, Duke lost to LSU. I didn't watch much LSU before the second round of the tourney and let me tell you they just beat Duke down. They should have rode McRoberts like a rocket to the moon, that kid will be better than Grant Hill, Sheldon Williams, and J. J. Reddick combined. Bull funk. You can't ride two players like J.J. and Sheldon because when it comes down to it if one is misfiring the team is lost. Next year Duke will be in it (much to my pain) because of McRoberts and probably Paulus (even though I don't like him.) All right, I have Strep Throat so I'm gonna go take it easy. Love you babies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019