So let's look at this week

First off: I ran 10 miles on Monday. To me that's a pretty big deal. Before a couple weeks ago 4 miles was my ceiling now I'm close to my June goal of the dam to dam 20k race. I'm running it man. Think I'm crazy, all right I might be but I'm doing it. I am only 2.4 miles away from the distance of the Dam to Dam. I am gonna run another 10 tonight, so eat it.

Second: my computer has been in the tank for a little while and the repair guys came out, tried their best but could get it to work. Today they said my computer must have been retarded or something. Well I was drinking the Kool Aid for a while but I refused to give up on this puppy who has been my best friend for the last 5 years. So I DLed the windows service pack 2 and a couple of other goodies. Voila! My computer is up and running. I am a genius. I can go the distance and I can repair a computer left for dead by gurus.

Third: I have applied for 4 jobs this week. I am awesome! Now if only I had a job this would be great. Cross your fingers for me buddies. Lates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019