The Wedding and I

For our wedding I have picked out the Photographer, DJ, and I have been in the process of finding a videographer; however, it appears no one does both the quality of work that I like and/or offer the services I am looking for. Maybe that makes me a choosy little girl or something but when I see a video that is below my level of expertise I don't want to pay 1400 bucks for it. With that said I am embarking on something rather... adventurous! The new plan is to hire three students from ISU, screen em to make sure they know what they are doing, pay em a couple hundred bucks to shoot the whole thing, and edit down the whole ceremony myself. Sound ambitious? Hell yeah it is. But that will make the pay off all the greater.

Now what else is going on with the wedding myself? Well you know I am currently writing music for the ceremony, well now that I'm going to videographize the thing I am also working on some trailers for the event. Save the Date will be the "Teaser Trailer," and the invitation will feature the full length, 2 min trailer. I am so excited that I cannot get to sleep thinking of what I want to do for this teaser. I will not say anything more than P.D.A. Okay, with that I will leave you to start story boarding. Peace for now monkies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019