Waiting for the Oscars

Tonight is the Academy Awards, and yes, I love them. Yes yes, I have said in the past that award shows are basically big circle jerks where industries look at themselves in the mirror and hand out awards to the most visible among them (not necessarily the best). But these are the Oscars and as I admitted back at Thanksgiving I am starf*%#er of a certain degree and I love movies. It's a shame I haven't seen all of the awards up for the big awards but you know I see what I have time for. Tonight I hope for D.D. Lewis, PTA, Once, and Juno to get the shaft.

Something I really want to turn people onto is Current Tv. I had never heard of it before a few weeks ago when I was talkign with some co workers. They are real viewer submitted video oriented. Like Youtube but with a more community and education oriented. I love it. I could sit with it on all day. Marieta may get sick of it but I love each thing I see. That's it for now. I'm working at kpix tonight so I might check in later with my Oscar thoughts. RAWK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019