Catastrophe Tuesday

Well exactly it doesn't make her out to be pure evil but... it's pretty close. Hillary Clinton used to work for Walmart. Now you may say "Oh, big deal, who hasn't!" Well she was there in the late 80's when Walmart was fighting tooth and nail to keep unions out their business. When you're a big wig at possibly the most despicable corporation on the planet and you don't speak out about their business practices, you're not exactly a friend to the low income worker...

Today, I'm working the morning shift over at KPIX so I'm off at 1p. I'll get my Obama vote in, go buy The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, take a snooze and finish up Podcast #3. So check back for that. If you need something to keep you busy, try this baby out. Oh and read about this... Obese people in Mississippi might be eating at home pretty soon...

Peace!

P.S. turns out one of my coworkers (Spencer) is also a Blogger. A USCB grad who spent some time in South Carolina helping the Obama Campaign, now turned media cronie like myself. Check him out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019