The Dude Was Being Strangled

Coming out of a coffee shop on the corner of Pacific and Montgomerry I notice up the way a short dude is STRANGLING a tall bald dude. Why? No idea. Now I would have ran and stopped the situation but as soon as I saw it others came over and the tall dude falls over to the street. As I advance on the sitch it is apparent Napoleon is not giving up the goods for his reason and walks off. People are saying "where are you going? We have your picture," and the like. He doesn't care. About 5 feet short black hair, thick well kept beard, bean shaped head, wearing a button down dark blue shirt and jeans. Walking off and obviously pissed.

First time I've seen a dude strangled in person. Pretty crazy. He appeared to be all right as I passed them and walked back to work.

In other news my starting five will crush Antwan's starting five!

ME:
PG: Chris Paul
SG: Michael Redd
SF: Lebron James
PF: Shawn Marion
C: Al Jefferson

Antwan:
PG: Baron Davis
SG: Manu Ginobali
SF: Kobe Bryant
PF: Amare Stoudamire
C: Dwight Howard

Now why does my crew kill his? Defense, passing, teamwork, and versatility. I may not be a big James fan but he is crushing and Chris Paul is the Man. That is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019