World Domination

That's always a good way to kick things off. WORLD DOMINATION! You know what? I am in the best mood of all time. I just go Marieta and I set up for our trip to San Fran next week. We are going on the 4th (So yes I'll miss the national championship game, but who gives.) and returning to L.A. on the 6th. We are staying at this hotel http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/search/hotel_detail.html?requestedChainCode=SI&requestedAffiliationCode=SI&goToRooms=yes&lengthOfStay=1&numberOfRooms=1&numberOfAdults=1&arrivalDate=2006-01-04&departureDate=2006-01-05&rpoi=&propertyID=315&rcdi=&linkbrand=&fromSearch=22XX&sherlockRatePlanID=&sherlockMiniRate=&sherlockRoomType=&sherlockBedType=&iATANumber=&corporateAccountNumber=&propertyDistance=&propertyDistanceInUnits=&requestType=page&page=&ratePlanName=&roomOccupancyTotal=1

I know that seems like a crazy link but damn it that is a nice freaking hotel. I think my family stayed there 12 years ago. You know I think I am gonna go watch that video from that vacation just to get in the San Fran state of mind. What am I going to do with myself until the 4th? If you haven't been to SFO before let me tell you. It is definitely the coolest town you'll ever swing a sack of door knobs in. All right, marieta lands in L.A. tomorrow. CAN YOU HANDLE IT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019