The Last Assignment

I turned in my last college assignment ever about 5 minutes ago. It felt rather odd. Well maybe not the turning in of the assignment but definitely the walk over here to do it. I live on the west side of campus and I had to walk by Helser, Friley, Carver, Curtiss, and finally turn in my assignment in Ross. Kind of funny. Maybe I'm being a little dramatic but Helser is where I lived my freshman year, Friley my sophomore year, Carver I had a billion classes in, and Curtiss is where I had my first college class. Kind of crazy. Four and a half years. What a journey. Three different girlfriends. The beginning, the middle, and the end. Three different bands. A billion guitars, a billion shows, a billion pizzas delivered... It's kind of crazy. I was walking over here and getting a little sentemental (sp? actually i just like putting mental in there). What a wild ride. I overheard a couple people coming out of Curtiss talking about how you don't need a college degree to get a job. Fuck, you are missing the point. You may not need the degree but what an experience. It is basically like 4 (or 4 and a half for us manchilds) years of camp. I am going to miss it. On Saturday morning I'll be a college student, and on Saturday afternoon I'll be unemployed. Now that's funny.

I would like to talk about where I'm gonna be in the next few months but that is a different entry. I am hungry and I have a bunch of books to sell. I dont think they'll take any of them back : (... So now it's off to the union and Campus Books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019