College, the bell tolls for thee

Today was my last day of class as a college student. Can you believe it? It was surreal walking out of my HIstory class this morning and thinking "Damn, I am never gonna take another college course. something like 17 years of schooling and I am done? I remember being in 7th grade and thinking that I would never be done with school. Now I have some papers to turn in for finals, I wear a gown for an hour, and I"m out. That is a steaming pile of bullcrazy.

Last night I went out with a lot of the graduating seniors from Com Studies. It was crazy fun, we took a bunch of pictures, and laughed at our college. I am putting the pictures up on Fackbook as we speak so if you want to check it out. Just click on the folder of pictures from our Com Studies senior night. I ate lunch with Corey today. He is never in town this late in the week but considering how this is the last week of class he hung out. It was a good lunch and we talked about life after college. He is moving in with Eleanor (his girlfriend, a med student at Minnesota). He got a job with her Dad's campaign for governor. He sounds like he is set for the time being. It's kind of sad that we didn't become such good friends sooner. I think we would have been great roommates. I am gonna miss him and Adam. They are probably my two best friends right now and we will never live in the same town (maybe the same state) ever again. I sure as hell hope not. Thankfully Adam is going to give us invites to his wedding. That might be the last hurraw... Let's hope not. Alright well I am loading pictures onto facebook from last night. Check me out on there if you want them. love you smellies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019