California Christmas

Well not really. I only got here on the 26th but we held our family Christmas last night in a half filled house. My parents bought a house in Simi Valley California and we moved in beds and dressers yesterday. I'll post some pictures of the monkey once we get the home network up and running. Right now I am at the West Lake Village Library. I am driving Meg to an interview today for some internship. She's a smart one so she'll probably get it.

What did I get for Christmas you ask? Well I got: 1) a leather jacket 2) a kick ass sword (from my uncle steve 3) this black on black jogger jacket from santa 3) some clothes 4) some video games 5) a neon sign that says rock and 6) a couple video games. All in all it was a good christmas but I didn't get any toys... : ( Oh well next Christmas. OH YEAH! Marieta bought me Tivo. Now that is pretty cool. She also got me the Victoria Secret cologne "Sexy" It smells gooooood. Marieta comes out here on Friday and we're gonna show Cali a good time. The rose bowl parade, all over L.A. and 3 days in San Fran. We gotta check that mother out before a possible move. I don't think there is anything to check out considering that it is the coolest city in america. I mean I love Chicago but have you been to San Fran? It's amazing.

I am starting to think about grad school again. If I move I think San Jose State would be a good fit for me. It's only 30 minutes south of San Fran and I meet all the requirements outside of the GRE which I have yet to take. All right. it looks like meg is ready to rock so I will talk to you kids(and show you some shit) in the near future. Later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019