Ladder 49

Dude, I love firefighter movies, shows, stories, whatever. I just watched Ladder 49 and dude that movie just kicked some ass. I've mentioned before my man crush on firefighters and how I kind of want to be one. After watching that movie I am all about it. AH! I don't really have much to talk about... Fast paced weekend. Went out with the guys on friday, tailgating yesterday (not too long but it was hot), Met some peoples in town last night, and today I worked out and watched ladder 49.

SO MUCH FOOTBALL. I mean it's not a bad thing but I am looking forward to some good football games not 60 point blow outs. What games were cool? Illinois vs. Rutgers and Louisville vs. Kentucky. I didn't get to see the ISU game because for some reason it wasn't on TV. (BULLSHIT) This Virginia Tech/NC state game is pretty sweet. I dig Virginia Tech. I'd call em my dark horse for the rose bowl. I love listening to these commentators "Look at Marcus scramble! NOW LOOK AT MICHEAL YELLIN AND SCREAMIN!" Maybe that is why I dig Tech. I love scrambling quarterbacks. And Mike Vick is the man when it comes scramblers. Alright Wagner called and I've run out of things to talk about. Entourage starts in 20 minutes. Keep your cool babies, peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019