Always Something

What is going on? This year I hear atleast two people a day walking around singing along to their Ipods. I hate ipods, for several reasons. I used to walk to class everyday with a cd player because I thought listening to music was cool but now I never do. People used to say "I saw you walking to class but didn't come up to you because you were listening to music." So yeah, that kind of sucks. Like take today for instance. If I had been listening to music on my way to class I wouldn't have heard this cute chick who needed help with some journalism thing she was doing. I mean I didn't hit on her or anything but there was the interaction.

I just had another tragic NCAA episode. I'll spare you the details. But today has been three things: Class, NCAA, and working out. As soon as Elliot wiggles on down here we're gonna hit up FAC. Rock on comrades. Daddy loves ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019