Yeah, I'll brag about videogames

Hey I'm single, currently not chasing any laides, and I won a tense game of NCAA Football tonight. I was Auburn, Corey was Ohio State. I went up 14, he put up 21 uncontested, than we went 7 for 7 till the fourth quarter. Tied at 28. I put up 7 with 3 left, he puts up 7 with 1 left. Tied at 35. I do nothing with my possession, Corey has it and can win. What does he do? Throw a pick on the first play. I run it back. 42 to 35. He has 33 seconds. The bitch takes us to overtime with two ridiculously stupid bombs. Tense overtime. Two possessions each and what happens he decides to go for two to end the game. No way bitch. His quarterback tosses it the wrong man and I win.

If you have ever played videogames with me or watched you know I yell, scream, and run around the house like a fucking idiot. I was all over the place. Great times. Oh yeah and we watched Old School. Good times, good day.

In the words of The Presidents of the United States of America:
I got a nickel in my pocket,
I got a girl on my mind,
I'm gonna be there tomorrow,
Who knows what I'll find.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019