California

I have finally made it to my dad's place in Thousand Oaks, CA. It is just north of Malibu and like 20 minutes out of L.A. I thought it was called Thousand Oaks just to sound nice but there are a bunch of oaks. It's kind of cool. There are mountains all over the place, everyone drives a nice car (except my dad with his prism, hahahaha). It should be an alright time as long as I stay occupied.

The drive was long, but alright. Utah is super boring, Colorado is cool, I don't remember Nebraska because I was into my audio book, and Nevada was quick and painless. I stopped in Denver on Monday night and hung out with Scott. We walked around Denver and saw Bill Murray's new flick Broken Flowers. It was pretty cool. Tuesday night I stayed in Northern Las Vegas. I didn't gamble because I was tired and it just didn't suit me. I had a good time with the drive but I also look forward to never doing it again. I hope you're having a great life wherever you are. I'm gonna go play with the dog and chill out. I haven't adjusted to the time difference yet.

P.S. I think i am going to stop doing this for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019