I hear a radio in the distance

Tomorrow I leave for Iowa. California is beautiful. The weather is perfect everyday, people are nice, there are mountains to climb. I love it. I have been talking shit about L.A. but the area around it, awesome. I love it. I didn't get to surf but I did climb a mountain. I didn't bungee jump but I did see wild dolphins swimming and jumping out of the ocean right off the coast of malibu. Seriously, a fun time and I can't wait to visit again. Hopefully I'll get up to San Francisco next time. Now that is an awesome city.

You know when you want to leave musical lyrics as away messages? Well I have deicided that Third Eye Blind is the absolute best band for it. Maybe not for you but for me. I listened to all their albums today while driving around the L.A. area and dude Stephan Jenkins knows how to write lyrics. Blunt but poetic. I dig it.

I tried to keep up with my work outs while visiting LA LA land. It worked out for the most part. I learned that a stair master can kick your fucking ass if you are diligent about making it to the hundredth floor of your work out while also setting the resistence damn low. The only problem I encountered with keeping up my workout regiment is the eating. We ate out a lot and I ate quite a bit. I hope the work outs, mountain climbing and swimming kept up with it. I left Ames at 197 and that is 12 lbs away from my goal. Can you believe that? After that all I need is to tone up and I'll be unstoppable. Alright, it's late and I have a flight to catch tomorrow. I was serious about not updating this thing as much but sometimes you feel the need for...speed? no, well you think of something I'm tired and not very witty at the moment.

P.S. my triceps are pretty defined. I'm digging it. Pat with visible muscle mass? awesome. Oh yeah and I did a pull up. First time since sophomore year of high school. I'm so proud of myself. now all I need is a clean and clear dunk and than I will be the coolest cat to ever swing a sack of door knobs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019