Dude, I don't even know

This summer is a hard one man. I just ate dinner with my friend Chris. I want to call him my best friend but we haven't hung out all in the last year. We have been in a band together for 6 years and we were living together for two years. I ate dinner with him tonight and we talked and I was loving hearing about him and what's going on but as soon as I left I realized that this summer sucks. People are graduating and going to places. I should not have been this lazy in College. I should be doing the same, getting excited about my future life and shit... now I'm just sitting here depressed because my best friend is going to either A) mini apple B) Vermont or C) Italy. Who knows when I'll see him again. HE MIGHT BE MOVING THIS WEEKEND!

It's depressing. If it wasn't for Corey calling me immediately as I got in my car I would probably be crying like a little girl. Maybe I'm taking this all the wrong way. I should be greatful I have the time I have left to charish it with who is around and take this as a lesson to hang with Chris and keep in strong touch with the people who are leaving. Alright enough cry baby talk, I am going to go hang with Corey. You have yourselves a better one than I am having. P@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019