And they're on the move

Okay folks here it is. My parents are moving once again. Last summer I was visiting my parents for my birthday and I cracked a joke that my parents should move to California because they have lived in Chicago and New York, so hey! Why don't they move to the other coast and say they have been in all the tent pole cities of America. Crazy huh? Well they are moving in July or August. And it's looking like my cross country voyage with my animals is gonna go down. Crazy. I say crazy a lot. Well it is. My parents have let their respective bosses know and they are out of that crazy island they call long. Okay, I got out of work for tonight so it looks like I am gonna hit up the wreck center and than chill all night. Cross your fingers that Corey get's out of his group meeting early so I can go to the batting cages. Later on

Day 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019