Call me Crazy

Okay so I ran 4 miles today (6.7 km). and as I walked into the rec I noticed the sign ups for intramurals, and... I want to do the ISU Triathlon. Yeah, I know, I know. That's crazy. I am in no shape to do a .9 mile swim, 24.8 mile bike ride, followed by a 6.2 mile run (if the school follows the olympic format of triathlons) but damn it! I ran 4 miles today, lifted and did a shit ton of sit ups. The sign ups for the Triathlon start like August 15th and the actual triathlon doesn't go down untilthe end of the month. Damn it, I am gonna do it. I haven't been in any sort of organized athletics since intramurals my freshman year and I miss it. I never did track, I didn't do any varsity sports all of high school but I can do it. It felt good running four miles. I only gave up because my groin muscles started to ache. Damn it, I can do it. I am 220 lbs today and I can lose 20 lbs in two months and if I am lucky I can get down to 190 by the start of school. HELL! If I keep the lifting, sit ups and what not involved I may even look good. I'm gonna do it. I don't care if I win the thing, I just want to do it.

Day 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019