Sulking

Have you seen my book? I lost my copy of Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut. I had just past the middle of the book when i fricking lose it. Dang it man and I really have to poop. That was my thing ya know? I would go to the bathroom and read me up some Vonnegut. Damn it. This almost discouraging my either reading or pooping ever again. I have been reading a lot of books in the past 2 years. I read all of Chuck Palahniuk's books (the guy who wrote fight club) I read a lot of books by and about Henry Rollins and I plan on reading I know why the caged bird sings and High Fidelity but now I dont want to read ever again.
How cruel, I am half way to the end, just at the part where the book starts getting juicy and WHOMP! I lose the book. IT'S CRUEL I SAY!! CRUEL AS HECK! I know what you're saying "Pat go rent it from the library, it's only a 5 minute walk away" Man I have to poop now and I dont care to poop unless I have my book. I guess I could start reading High Fidelity but damn it I dont wanna....
You guys all suck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019