Alkaline Trio still rules

Today is Vieshea battle of the bands. We aren't playing but I dont care because we played last year and it was awesome fun. I can already tell it's gonna be a great day. I went to my first class and it was cancelled. Definitely a sweet thing. We're gonna rock at the battle of the bands for a while but tonight it's about Jim Brewer. I love that guy. I hope he is jacked up tonight and crazy. I mean what's the point if he isn't? right?

Okay so I have the new Alkaline Trio album "Good Mourning" a month prior to it's release and at first I didnt dig it but now I love it. Derek pushes this band at an awesome pace. He is so much better than Mike felumlee. I can't wait to see them in Chicago I am sure my balls will fall off and my heart will explode at the show. I hope they play a longer set than 45 minutes like they usually do. COME ON GUYS I CAN HANDLE IT! I think I will put a couple of their new songs on the main page, one of Matt's and one of Dan's.

So this summer is already looking awesome. Let's see Alkaline Trio in Chicago, The Faint the night after, The blood brothers, Thrice/The Used, Foo Fighters in Chicago, The Warped Tour, I MUST see the Dismemberment Plan again prior to them breaking up and I want to see RX Bandits so bad but I cant make any dates. Maybe they'll add a new date between Chitown and KC right here in the 515 somewhere. Dude that is one kickass list of shows. I can't wait.

Alright well if you live anywhere near Ames I suggest you come up for the battle of the bands. It's gonna be a fun time. Duck and Cover plays at 2, DWS plays at 4 and Road to Ruin plays at 6. I mean I'll be there, isnt that enough to entice you? HUH!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019