So Iowa City has finally caught up.

So incase you havent heard Iowa City is finally switching over. As of August all bars in Iowa City will be 21+. Just like Ames. Hopefully that town will become a little more sane and drunks will not be as annoying. I hate drunk people. I dont mind people who drink but I do hate it when people drink with the intent of getting drunk.
What the fuck is the point?
Dont tell "It's Fun" because that's one lame ass excuse. I can think of a million things that are more fun then getting drunk. I have a friend who said to a drinker once "I dont need Alcohol to have a good time." and they blew up at him. I think he was completely right for saying that. I mean fuck you dont need alcohol to have a good time and if you can't think of anything else besides sitting around, drinking, and remembering other times you got drunk well than that is sad and I feel sorry for you.
Alcohol is truly a stupid stupid thing and people who feel the need to use it just to change the way are boring and sad. Dont even get me started on the people who drink because "everyone else does"... I want to kill those people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019