I swear to god if I ever meet Adam Sandler I will strangle him to death

I swear to god if I ever meet Adam Sandler I will strangle him to death. 4.10.2k3
Have you guys seen Anger Management? OH my lord it was horrible. The worst movie I have ever seen. I dont know how Adam Sandler could restore my faith in him after putting out such a pile of horse shit. I hope everyone involved with this movie dies in a terrible plane crash that dives straight into a tarpit deep enough that we will never find their corpses.

Listen to me man, Anger Management was so bad I now need FUCKING ANGER MANAGEMENT! Okay the plot was so being normal cartoony happy go lucky sandler crap. It was impossibly awful and inexplicably cheesy. I cant put into words the anger I feel. There were practically no redeeming qualities in this movie. Rudoplh Jualiani was in this movie and I fucking hate that. Not only is that moron a lucky schmuck that no one liked till 9/11 he's a terrible actor. What a freaking awful movie.

There were so many Cameos I want to kill myself. Bobby Knight, Heather Gramm, Kevin whats his fuck from Saturday Night Live, all of sandlers lame friends, that ugly guy that was Sandlers employee in Punch Drunk Love and fucking Woody Harrelson. The only way I will ever see another Sandler movie is if in the movie everything goes to shit in the end and stays shitty. He doesnt pull it all around with some genius cartoon bullshit that would never work out. DON'T YOU DARE PULL THAT "It's a movie P@ it can be unrealistic." To people who say that I want you to go see this fucking movie and choke on your freaking popcorn and JuJu Bees. The only reason I will tell anyone I saw this movie is because Marisa Tomei was in it and she is a fine.

The only good thing out of this night was I saw another preview for the new Matrix: Reloaded movie. It was such an awesome, mindblowing trailer I am going to spend the rest of my days worshipping Keanu Reeves. Alright...I just blew all my credibility but who cares. But who cares I am predicting right now that Keanu Reeves will win best actor at the oscars for Matrix: Reloaded.

Remember how awesome Matrix was with it's crazy filming and shit? Well man from the looks of the preview I think Matrix Reloaded is going to rewrite the book on sweet as filming. The entire preview I was sitting next to my brother drooling all over myself. Dear Mother of God it looks amazing. So in closing Keanu is awesome and Sandler is a fuck up. Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019