PB & AJ Keep on Rawkin


That is the latest video from PB & AJ. I am pretty proud of it. I think the song has a good message while staying fun, the video is a lot of fun, and it gets me excited for the next PB & AJ song. This is our 7th song. So far we have done Old MacDonald, Twinkle Twinkle, Hickory Dickory Dock, The Alphabet Song, Eat Right, Days of The Week, and now Outside. The last three are originals. I used to say I really wanted to write a kids album sometime... well guess what I am close to half way there. Can't wait till Christmas, we should have like 20 jams by then! Peace.

If you're a facebook stalker, you'll need to search for PB & AJ on Facebook to see the video (or just go to my blog).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019