Iron Man 2: Electric Boogaloo

Last Wednesday I got to attend an advance screening of Iron Man 2. Now that everyone has scene it, it's not that big a deal. However, I have a blog and I do critique films for my job... this time we did something special. We did a two minute review for the news and then we let the camera roll and we just went with it. Here's what came of it:




Yes I do bash this film pretty hard, and no after a week to cool down I do not relent, except on Sam Rockwell. I saw this film again on Sunday and I think he does an admirable job, he's just looks like a trained monkey compared to Robert Downey Jr.

If you haven't seen it make sure you hear them say at the beginning that the Stark Expo is one week long. Everything that happens in the movie happens within a week... c'mon... C'MON! Oh well, Fun, nothing great and after the first film destroyed all other superhero movies this one should have, and could have, done the same. Still, I can't wait for Iron Man 3 and the future Marvel Releases. Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019