Sunny Bono: Genius

So remember when I said I was gonna start a recording studio with Charlie? Well you can scratch that. The story goes as the money situation shifted from HERE!!! to here. we started seeing things differently. I was gonna run the videography aspect and he was gonna be the audio man with some cross over. Well as we started doing our friendship rolled along and our business plan started to develop things just started turning into something I didn't enjoy. I won't bore you with details let's just say we aren't very similar people personally, we can't afford the risk the other wants us to take, and we don't see eye to eye professionally. Just thought you would like to know what is up with me in that department because I haven't said a peep about it in a while. Okay there are pictures and a bunch of other mess from Matt and Bethany's visit but it's too late for all of that so I'll leave it for tomorrow. Okay? Love you. Later.

PS Sunny Bono wrote "The Beat Goes On..." and it does, it truly does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019