So what are you doing today?

BECAUSE I'M GOING TO THE CUBS-SOX CROSS CITY CLASSIC SERIES FINALE!!! Yesterday the Cubs and Sox battled and the Sox barely made it out with a win. Well today it is horse vs. horse. Zambrano vs. Buerhle. I am so excited. Wanna see where we are sitting?




So that red dot represents where we are sitting and this picture here is what we see. Actually it is better than that because we are in front of the poll. So yeah I'm excited. Look for me on Tv. If you are watching the game. I will be the guy where the cubs hat and jersey. Love you guys. Later.


Ps. Don't see Superman Returns. They make Superman out to be this gullible fool who wouldn't guard his fortress or check in on Lex Luther after being gone for five years. Come on people, he's smarter than that. HE'S SUPERMAN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019