It has been a stupid long time

Seriously, two weeks without me updating this thing? What am I employed? I WISH!

Soooooooo, what's up? Well I'll tell you. I went to that Sox game with Hannah and Marty on a Sunday way back in the day (3 weeks ago), a week after that Marieta and I went to the closer of the Cross Town Classic at Wrigley Field. The Cubs walloped the Sox (it took fifteen runs and a scary top 9th, but at least they won). And this past Sunday I went to the longest game of the season. BoSox vs. ChiSox. I would have stayed the entire time but good lord it was the hottest day of the summer in my opinion so we hit the road after sweating out 8 innings. It was unbearable in the sun. It's funny because we could have seen 2.1 games worth of ball if we had stuck around. Of course another thing to say is that I am not a Sox fan so it wasn't as fun as a Cubs game... But it was still a good time.

What else? The Taste of Chicago, my parents visiting, and still working on the Studio. The Taste was AH-SUM. I ate a bunch of crap over a three day span. Goat, Indian, Hush Puppies, Chicken and Waffles, etc. I gotta tell ya, Chicken & Waffles sounds pretty disgusting but after I put some warm syrup on that fried chicken and started scarfing... It was pretty damn delish. Check it out.

My Parents in town? It's been a ton of fun. I haven't seen them in 7 months. We saw that Sox game, ate some great food, visited both tiers of relatives, golfed a ton, and bought some groceries. Parents visit stuff. It's good stuff to have them visit. Next time they fly specifically to see me hopefully it will be in San Francisco or something. Don't get me wrong, I love Chicago but you have to check out SFO. That town is heaven on earth. Hey, there is a lot I am forgetting but you know what? I want to chill out away from this computer. Love you biscuits.

P.S. Did you see that Pearl Jam storytellers? rock n freaking roll. I didn't know that Alive was about Eddie Vedder finding out his live in father wasn't his biological father, that is hea-vy. Back to livin (and lovin)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019