Southside with the Devil

For some reason I feel this show go here. 5 o'clock I am meeting up with Hannah to trek down to the show side to watch the sox sweep the Astros. I told her I wouldn't wear a cubs shirt but I just can't do that. So to make her feel better I am gonna wear my jacket with the cubshirt underneath. I mean a true sports fan can't give in because of pressure. Right? Well that's how I see it. I don't want to ruin her evening by getting jeered all evening so I'll keep it under wraps.

I don't hate the sox I am just a cubs fan. I would wear a Joe Crede jersey (I lvoe that guy) but alas I don't own one. I would get a Jacque Jones (cubs) jersey but I don't think he is gonna be around long enough to warrant owning it. Allright well that's the story with that. .

I like this set up prehappenings I can blog here but to get the taste of the goings on you gotta hit up blogspot. Nice. Well I'll tell show you pics and what not later. Love you homies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019