The Skinny on the Studio

So you want to know a secret? Okay, but don't tell anyone. I am starting a Recording/Videography studio. That's right. My new buddy Charlie and I are going into business together. We both started at Sam Ash at the same time and quit at roughly the same time. What pushed us over the edge? The idea of going into business together in this idea. Here's the skinny. I want to open a recording studio with Videography as a big part of it (you know music videos, studio videos, and all sorts of video production for customers), but I am learning quite a bit about recording. Charlie just moved here from Milwaukee with his wife and wants to reopen his studio down here. So we talked it all over and decided that we should get a space and go into business together.

Well maybe you think we just met and we shouldn't go into business together. I mean maybe he's a con man or doesn't know anything about recording. Well, no that's not the case. I met his wife, been to his house, heard his work, and I know quite a bit about him. Loves good beer, loves the simpsons, loves jam bands, and can drum like nobodies business. Oh yeah, and he loves to golf as well. I like to think I am a pretty good judge of character. There are only a couple of times I have been wrong about people and I never considered opening a business with either of them.

So his studio was called Melodious Sound. Is that our studio's name? not exactly sure. Might change it to something we both like but that's not important. We want to offer something not found in these parts; a trifecta of services. Recording, Videography, and Web Design. Now all we need is to have do is learn more about web design or find someone to join our two man crew for the web design part of it.

Is this studio my new job? well no. It's just a hobby until we pay off everything and start flowing in clients. I am super excited. This is something I have wanted to do forever. P@, the record producer/music video director. Rockin. All right now it's off to Goose Island for a brewpub tour. ROCK ON BABIES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019