Thank Gawd that's over (Sunday entry A)

Man last week was a bitch. I had a rough draft of a screen play due (that was 25 pages, which my group decided to type all in one day). God It sucked. Of course I also had a 20 minute presentation to give on Thursday and man that thing sucked. I mean the presentation was pure money; a bunch of laughs, a million questions, what can I say? I own the podium (sp?). But man i sure as hell didn't want to give a 20 minute presentation. Oh yeah before that I had a test on Tuesday. It went over without a hitch. And I ended the week with another paper. Good lord, it was a load of classwork. That may have been the worst week for class work yet (that seeems to be horrible grammar but I'm tired and this is a blog, if you care, you can lick my left nut).

But of course there was a bunch of other things going on Monday night football, Tuesday I ate dinner with Marieta, her parents, and extended relatives in Jefferson for her birthday. It was a lot of fun and ended with my surprising run for domino dominance. Wednesday was Marieta's actual birthday, we went out to eat and what not. Thursday was my work horse day in school work, and Friday (thankfully) I didn't have class. Crazy ass week. Alright, time for entry B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019