3 day weekend (sunday entry b)

Man, my weekend was well deserved. All that classwork, while sustaining a social life; am I not awesome? yeah I'm awesome. I hung with Marieta everyday from Wednesday night to Sunday night. Friday night I met her best friend Autumn. Autumn seemed to be pretty cool. SHe's married, to Andy, they have a kid, Nolan, and of course a dog, Moses (too many commas?) We ate dinner with them, watched a movie and played this game Apples to Apples. It was pretty cool even though I totally got my ass kicked. You can't be amazing all the time.

Saturday woke up late, got ourselves a couple of pitas and headed over to the tailgate. Bethany was over there with her parents waiting for the Kstate-ISU game. Dude, I have never had a pita before Saturday and man was it delicious. I think it was the hot sauce that really made it for me. Put hot sauce on something and I'll probably eat it. Anyways, we walked around with Bethany and took in the whole scene. Crazy stuff. I love tailgates, always rowdy. When we were making plans to see Bethany later I actually got a high five out of her. Hilarious. Went home got some hot chocolate, watched some more football, and eventually ended up setting shots of alcohol on fire in Bethany's basement. Don't worry I only had three drinks the whole night. That pretty much wraps up Saturday.

Sunday? Woke up late again, got some chocolate chip pancakes, watched old school, watched some of the Bears game. Yeah... that's it. Not too exciting. There are pictures from the weekend but there aren't many that I would put up for public view. Stay classy internetland.

Comments

Anonymous said…
weird, marieta's best friend autumn's husband andy has a twin brother named ryan who is a good friend of mine. follow that! and also, follow this up with a phone call, because we must hang out immediately. i will make time, and that's a fact.

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019