Slow Down Ghandi you're killin em

So I'm out in California. pretty cool eh? I have got some new clothes, new shoes, and today I'm going to a Clippers game. HEy don't laugh the Clippers are playing pretty well, Sam Cassell is playing like he owns the place and they're playing the Golden State Warriors. It's gonna be a point guard fest. Baron Davis? hells yes. That man is maybe my favorite point guard out there. And of course Jason Richardson that man is a beast. This all works out well because I'm lookin to move to San Fran. Wouldn't that be sweet? I'll give you more details on that at a later date.

I saw my parents new house yesterday, they don't move in till Christmas but it looks pretty sweet. The area is really nice, mountains all over, a huge park, bike paths, hiking paths. I am never gonna live there but it will sure be a nice place to visit. I'll put up some pictures at the end of my trip. This whole trip is gonna be action packed, if I'm not doing something I'm probably working on one of 4 papers I have to write (a 30 page script, a 2 page movie summation using a journalism theory, a 10 page final paper for my science vs. history class, and a 7 pager for my interculteral comm class. good stuff) Alright well you can see the fun that I'm looking at. Time for this kid to jump in the shower. I love you crazy lazies. later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019