Will Smith is a GOD DAMN FOOL!

Pardon my Blasphomy (sp?) but Big Willy Style is a complete wanna be dumbass. He is a stupid no talent ass clown. I KNOW! I KNOW! I promised I would never use the term "no talent ass clown" ever again but this movie requires that term and only that term. Have you seen Bad Boys 2? Shame on you man. That movie was so awful it should have been a cartoon. Nothing in that movie was Realistic.

I call my buddy Ben in the early evening to say hey, how's kicks. He invites me and chels to see Bad Boys 2 with him. I dont know why I accepted, but I did. The movie is filled with unnecessary effects, horribly impossible and impractical fighting/car chase sequences (This must be the summer of car chase sequences: Matrix highway scene, T3 big funking truck chase, The Italian Job with the minis and now BB2). The part that really make your milk turn is the ending where they 10 or so police agents infiltrate Cuba and take down a huge drug lord and the entire Cuban army. Shut up.

This movie, in my opinion, is a try for Will Smith to not look so pillow soft anymore. I mean his rap is weak, He does cute/fun movies, and he is a pussy in real life. He said to his agent "What was the one movie I made where I look like a hardass, witty punk bitch that could start some shit" and thanks to that we get this pile of shit. This movie is gonna gross like 300 jillion dollars and help both boys careers no doubt but damn it if it were up to me I would Will Smith in the public stocks and have him raped by rhinos daily till the decade was over. Martin Lawrence on the other hand, he's still cool with me. But his movies do mainly suck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019