Pirates of Carribooboo

Before I say anything take note the Rx Bandits new album, "Resignation" comes out tomorrow. It will rock your ass into your socks. in other news I am going home to New York on the 2nd of August and wont be back in Ames till the 18th. But while in New YOrk I am gonna hit up the warped tour in the city and here are the bands I want to see:

  • Suicide Machines
  • Face To Face
  • Thrice
  • Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
  • Rancid
  • Less Than Jake
  • Poison the Well
  • Brand New
  • Blood Brothers
  • Coheed and Cambria
  • The Toasters
  • Big D and the Kids table

Yep doesnt that look awesome? hell yes! and incase you havent listened to one or two of those bands I highly recommend each. Except for Poison the Well, BRand new, and Thrice. I am only seeing them again because previous viewings were less than brillant. if you catch my drift. lates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019