Put on a poncho play for Mosquito. 7.12.2k3

So incase you didnt know I spent my Junior and first half of senior year of high school in Grand Rapids, Michigan. At the time I made it out to be the worst place on earth just because I didnt want to live but I made a lot of cool friends. anyway the reason I am bringin this up is because I checked out my buddy Kevin LEBLAH "the triple nipple wonder boy" (I just came up with that right now, but it works cause he has a third nipple.) and in his away message was some commentary I really dug. So just to get the idea out there farther I thought I would put it up my webpage.

"Auto response from Kevy1231: Society has a way of beating itself into corners of what is supposedly appropriate and necessary. We all grew up believing that we'd never become followers, but most of us inevitably reach the point of wanting to experiment and feel accepted. What's more is that people pretend as if they came up with these ideas of experimentation on their own. Most people really aren't that creative. Experimentation of most sorts is a direct result of wanting to be part of a particular organization of people, be it formal or informal. Most all claims of experimentation are, in fact, indirect claims of insecurity at best. The more laughable idea is the fact that these are the sorts of folks who claim to offer a plethora of creativity and independence because of said experimentation. Those people are fuckin stupid...seriously."


While I do agree with the concept of drugs and alcohol are no form of experimentation and I believe there are no reasons to drink alcohol; however I do not believe that people try somethings because they are purely interested. But then again something had to trip your trigger to make you want to try something new. Oh well. Kudos to Kevin. have a fun day, I'm going to the beach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019