Tires Plus will die.

So last night at about 12.30 AM I am driving west on I 80 when all of sudden my car starts to randomly jump a foot to the left or right. I at first blame it on the wind but when it happens repeated I start freaking out. Naturally I pull my vehicle over at the first stop and look over the vehicle. All wheels are fine, so I start up my car and get driving again. Immediately my car starts making a grinding noise in the back left wheel, THE VERY SAME WHEEL IT LOOK TIRES PLUS 5 DAYS TO FIX LESS THAN A WEEK AGO!.
Now of course you dont feel safe when your car is dancing on the highway and you have a loud grinding noise so I pulled off the highway at Altoona and started driving down hubble trying to get to a safer part of town. I make it to a Quiktrip over by University Blvd. My tire is so funking loud right now I think it's about to pop off at any moment. by this time it is 1AM and I am stranded in DSM.
I call my parents in NYC, who call AAA. First they hook me up with a Tow truck driver who is so lazy he doesnt even want to pick up my car till the morning because he doesnt want to do his job. HE WANTS ME TO LEAVE MY KEYS WITH SOME NO NAME GAS ATTENDENT ON THE EAST SIDE! yeah whatever I tell him to suck an egg and I call my parents back who call triple a back. Finally they find a tow truck who isnt retarded and I have someone to tow my car. Jordan, my always trusty car trouble ride, drives down from ames and drives me back up to ames at around 2 in the morning. Last night sucked.
If Tires plus doesnt fix it for free and/or refund our money for the first time they "fixed" the wheel I am going to go buy a flame thrower and burn it the ground. Okay...I feel much better that I have expressed myself. Spring Breaks grade: F.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019