Melty's Computer May 27th, 2001-March 13, 2003

Well that's it fellas, my computer has finally bought the farm. It's gone loco beyond my control. I can still use it but the covers are screwed up, it doesnt like certain webpages and it's just gone straight to hell. We had some good times but damn it those times have come and gone. Time to burn off my files that I want to keep and send the rest of it packing. Yep you know what that means, this spring break...I am gonna have to...REFORMAT!!! It's sad but I'll live some how.
But seriously man I have something like 12 gigs of shit I want to keep. So this burning process is probably gonnna take me most of the night. I am expecting a total of... five hours in the computer lab tonight... I am not excited. I will tell you how it went after I have burned the last file.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019