Pissed Off, Tired, and alone.

So Spring break has started out mega shitty. I went down to Des Moines yesterday to hang out with my buddy Pierce and get my car fixed. First I took my car to tires plus to have them fix the grinding sound in my back left tire and I told them the story of driving on it for a couples after I slid into a curb in a snow storm. They said alright told me what was probably wrong and they could fix it by 5, they'd call me in a couple hours. Cool I walk to Borders, meet up with Pierce we hang out, talk and go back to check on my car. The Tires Plus guys say that my Barrings are melted and my tires are balled to all hell. So I say cool fix it please, they say it will be done by 730. That's fine we'll get dinner and hang

We go and meet up with Wilcox, get some Famous Daves (which I havent had in a while) and just tlak up school and their new girlfriends. It was pretty cool to talk to Wilcox and Pierce, I never see either of them and they seem to be pretty happy right now in life. After dinner I get a call at 730 from Tires Plus. "Dude your barrings were fried and melted to the Spindle, we cant fix that until about 10am tomorrow morning." I am kind of peeved but I can handle it ya know, so I say, fine I'll stay at Pierce's just get it fixed.

Morning comes around, I say by to Pierce call the tires plus guys and they dont have a new Spindle and wont have a new one till Monday, which means I dont get my car back till Monday...well Fuck. I am super pissed. I cant believe this all has gone down. I am stranded in Des Moines without my car and now they dont even have the part. It gets worse.

I went to school with a guy named Zech Carlson and he is getting married tonight. A month ago he asked me if he could use my PA for the band playing his reception, of course I agreed. Without my car, I cannot deliver a PA that is up in Ames. I call him and we exchange calls about 10 times. He wants to go get my PA from Ames, bring it to Des Moines, and then drive me back to Ames after the reception while I am supposed to find something to do all day during his wedding and reception. I totally dont want to do this. I was being very polite and saying "It's in your best interest to find another PA." after 30 minutes of hassle he does find one and I am off the hook. I call Jordan to come get me down in Des Moines and drive me back to Ames. I am forever greatful to my fellow Penguincore Brother for picking up.

I am in the worst mood.

I am so tired from sleeping very little at Pierces, I am so pissed cause I have no car and I NEED a car.

I just want it to be Tuesday already so I can have a car, be hangin with my friends and just have this whole fucking mess over with. Screw that I just want Spring Break to be over with.
And it just started. To reference the movie Snatch, the gem has been taken out of my donut. Alright later, I'm gonna go be emo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019