We're Droppin Like Flies


Nearly all of my high school friends have tied the knot and this weekend my good friend Hannah joined the crowd. On the 913th day of their courtship Joel Dorn and Hannah Bretz made it official at the Izaak Walton League in Des Moines. 


Joel -even though he's a Minnesotan- is a really cool guy; an outdoorsman, an adventurer and funny as heck. In her toast, Hailey, Hannah's sister and matron of honor, spilled the beans on their first date wherein Joel only had a knife, and even after getting a full set of silverware, ate his meal with the knife alone on principle. THAT IS AWESOME.


Beyond being a cool couple, I enjoyed their wedding for selfish reasons as they hired me to film it. That's right I'm only person who can relive the wedding two days later because I have it all on tape. I have the whole day on tape, in HD. Over the next couple days I'll cut it up and if you're really nice to me I'll cut a teaser trailer together for those who couldn't make it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019