I Don't Want To Grow Up

This may not be the dream of living out Josh Baskin's job in Big but damn if it isn't close. The CRI has been producing a show for children called "Kids Show." Up until this week I've played a pretty minor role in the show; producing songs that my coworker AJ and I perform as "PB & AJ," but I've finally stepped up to the plate and started solely producing a segment called "Big Stuff." At first I was a little hesitant because I wasn't exactly sure how to tackle it but after just deciding to shoot something and just do it I think it may be the coolest thing about my job. Check out the first segment of Big Stuff: Snow Plow.



I shot, edited, voiced, animated, scored, and did everything and anything involved with this segment (Well I did have a bunch of coworkers help me yell big stuff a few times...) I'm pretty stoked about doing this thing. I think I'll do wind turbines for the next segment. Anyone got any ideas what else I should tackle?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019