God's Mistake: pt 1

So a couples weeks ago Marieta and I were having some Jimmy John's in Valley West Mall when this mother pushed her stroller up to us and started dressing her baby for going outside. It reminded me of A Christmas Story where the main character's little brother is wearing so many layers he can't put his arms down. Anywho! I kept thinking how funny little babies are and it's weird how I was once that small. After pondering that for a couple seconds I got to thinking why do people stop growing? Seems like poor planning. If people continued growing throughout their lives I think elders would be respected much more. Who is revered the most? Really tall people. You just kind of respect that this person is so huge they could crush you if they wanted to. With the way the world is set up right now kids often grow taller than their parents, and without physically looking up at someone I think respect and admiration is kind of lost in the process. I mean imagine if your 18 years old, six feet tall and your dad is 45 years old and 12 feet tall. That's insane. If my Dad was 12 feet tall I would never disrespect him.

Basically what I'm saying here is God should have thought this growing thing through a little better. Can't always be right I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019