BlockBuster July

My rhymes are so potent in this segment
I'll make all the ladies in the first two rows pregnant

~Hip Hoppapotumus ~Flight of The Concords


So July, let's talk about it.



I am going to Alaska.

....


ALASKA!!!

Have you ever been? HAVE YOU EVER BEEEEEEAN!!!! Well come early August I can say, "Yes, yes I have." and finally I won't be lying. Wait I don't think I've lied about that. Yet. Where in Alaska do you add? Anchorage. I'm not cool enough yet to go to the Aleutian islands. One day I will be that cool but as of now. No way, no how.

Well that is truly the only big thing in July right now but you know there may be to come. It is the summer and I am awesome so you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019