Mondays are fun days

Well it's Monday and I'm sitting around scooping the internet loop... A little bored. HOWEVER! I did stumble upon the Horseshoe Spatulas webpage and latest song "Earthquake." I love these guys. I also miss them. Earthquake is all right song. Not as rocking as the old songs but it is still good stuff.

I really wish I had something to add to this but to tell you the truth I am really gabless. Hey check out the latest Jim Gaffigan special on Comedy Central. I was laughing so hard I cried. Yup...bored. See ya.

also check out www.myspace.com/stuntbunny

Finally set up on that thing. Kind of behind the times but who gives a crap. Dude I miss having an 8 track I have a bunch of cool ideas but nothing to put em on... I also need a drum machine. No one is reliable these days to put out the crazy rock beats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019