You know what

I'm watching the show Rescue Me, it's that new firefighter show on FX and it's awesome. You know a couple years ago I got on this week kick where I wanted to be a firefighter... I'm starting to think I want to be a firefighter again. I used to be a pyro when I was in boy scouts. Not like lighting everything on fire or anything but I just find it fascinating and I think it's something I could be passionate about it. I looked it up online. They don't make much money and work odd hours but man... it just sounds like something I could do and would love. I mean maybe it's something I forget about and it will come up in a few more years but P@ the firefighter... that could totally happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019