Damn you 8 o'clock.

I was so close, SO CLOSE! I figured I would never have another 8 o'clock again. I havent had one since my freshman year. But alas, it wasn't meant to be. My Tuesday/Thursday schedule is 8, 9.30, 11. Isn't that just as fun as a llama's sweaty sack. Whatever I'll muscle through it.

So after the whole holiday fun I am back at school. I survived all the presents, flying, and football. By the way, Iowa State and Iowa both won their bowls. Sadly Michigan lost. Actually, I dont feel down about the Michigan loss because they were playing a big 12 team and in the bowls I want my conference to win. I likes ya Michigan but I had to throw down with the longhorns this time. Maybe next year you'll be playing somebody like Auburn in a bowl, then I will cheer for ya.

So recently I have been wrestling with the idea of becoming a college professor. College is so much fun, I like talking with my professors, and I'm starting to think I could possibly be the single best college professor of all time. I know it would require a lot of schooling and hardwork (both of which are not my strong suit) but I think i could do it.

On a completely off topic idea, I am hooked up through friendster and after a couple months my buddies are starting to catch on do it but something odd happened today. I was asked to be the buddy of a friend some Michigan State. I went to high school with him back in Grand Rapids. I haven't seen any of those critters for about 3, maybe 4 years now and it's kind of odd. I feel like kind of a jerk because I kind of just left to go back to Iowa and when my parents moved from Michigan to New York in the summer of 2002 I didn't really tell any of them I was leaving... I wonder if they ever think about me or wonder whats up. I still talk with Chris and Scott occasionally but I had way more friends than those two guys... I wonder...

Oh well. Off to Small Group. Later Bitches. Keep on rolling.

BBall: Cyclones 8-4 (0-1), No. 1 Illini 16-0 (1-0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019