It's Friday and I'm a cool guy

How about that Kerry last night? He just dominated that debate. Anybody catch how many times George Bush said Hard work? Well thanks to Bill O'reilly I know. 15 times. That's ridiculous. Now normally I would never quote Bill O'Reilly but man that is funny shit.

Back to the subject at hand, It's Friday and I'm cool. I have spent the entire evening chilling out here in my room. Not because that's the cool thing to do but because I have FOUR tests next week. Yeah, that's a lot of testin. So I decided maybe this one night I will be responsible and get some hardcore studying done. I know, I know, that is some alarming shit but it's true.

Last night I went to a lecture at the MU with guest speaker Morgan Spurlock. He's the guy who did that movie Super Size Me, in it he eats only mcdonalds for 30 days. It's a pretty good flick, and so was the lecture. After the lecture I checked out the super size me website and than checked out the website for the guy who did all the paintings you see in the film. Here's the link:

Ron English

Alright back to being cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019